Reciprocating Pump Package
- Engineering, supply, fabrication, assembly, start-up, commissioning and training for 2 (EA) reciprocating pump packages.
- 1 (EA) Caterpillar C13 diesel engine coupled to a Gardner Denver 300QAF reciprocating pump with an NOV Mission Magnum pre-charge pump.
- 1 (EA) US Motors electrical engine coupled to a Gardner Denver 300AQF reciprocating pump with an NOV Mission Magnum pre-charge pump.
- Includes engineering, piping, valves, peripherals, instrumentation, and control panel on a structural steel oil skid. Pump packages were installed by client but the start-up and commissioning was by MXQ.
- 2 (EA) contracts for the predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance contract for two different plants
- Included major and minor rehabilitation of liquid and mechanical ends for various pumps (FMC, NOV). Optimization of Waukesha motor cooling system including new radiator, filters, fluids, spark plugs, starters, etc.
- Included in the contracts was the supply of all spare parts, labor, plus tools & equipment necessary to perform maintenance service over a period of one year.